Why become a member of AnimalsTrust NPO If we want to get to the success of our international campaigns and petitions we need the support of all of you. More members we’ll have, and we more weight will have at istitutional level and in public opinion. Partnering with
Why become a member of AnimalsTrust NPO
If we want to get to the success of our international campaigns and petitions we need the support of all of you. More members we’ll have, and we more weight will have at istitutional level and in public opinion.
Partnering withAnimalsTrust NPO is an important choice, a choice to be on the side of animals, to think to a “green” growth that can happen in full harmony with all other living species of our planet.
“If even you have the same passion for nature and animals, if like us, you’re willing to fight for their rights and to give them a voice, if you stop in front of a sunset and think often of being, along with all the other creatures of the earth, only a small piece and not the center of the universe, then you’re ready to be an AnimalsTrust member.”
Yes WE can! But just ALL together!
Your membership to AnimalsTrust NPO will be automatic confirmed immediately after we’ll get your payment confirmation.
You’ll be our member for one year with all rights and obligations contained in the AnimalsTrust statute of our Association.
You can use these payment methods:
1. Payment to bank account (20.00 or 30.00 Euro), made payable to AnimalsTrust ONLUS
bank account at Credito Valtellinese – Milan Agency # 15 – Italy
- IBAN IT83M0521601623000000001545
- BIC/SWIFT: BPCVIT2S
N.B. If you make a payment by bank account always remember to indicate as reason “AnimalsTrust membership fee”, your first name, last name, email, address and street number, zip code, city and province, just so we can keep you updated on our activities and about meetings and decisions of the Association.
2. Or directly by the form below (the simplest way), with payment by PayPal or Credit Card
Some statistical data on our International Petitions
You can visit the dedicated pages of our petitions:
- “Nobody touch the DOG” – dedicated to stop Dog slaughter in China
- “No Safari” – dedicated to stop any kind of Safari hunting in Africa.
- “If you kill a Dolphin you kill one of us” – dedicated to stop Dolphins slaughter in Taiji bay, in Japan.
- “Keep hands off Varenna, the pearl of Como Lake” – we have to save Varenna, the pearl of Como Lake in Italy, we ask to stop to the construction of two artificial islands.
- “No more Zoos” – what animals are thinking in a Zoo? Same things are thinking men in prison, but without having any guilt! Freedom.
- “Nobody touch the CAT” – dedicated to stop Cats massacre in China and written and launched by our Australian Ambassador Mrs. Hayley Sibraa Metlege
- “Stop Elephants slaughter in Sumatra now!” – just launched – 10,000 signatures in first 24 hours, written by our Indian Ambassador Miss. Nihsreyasa Vimal Ramchandra
- “Justice for Daniza” – just launched
- “No more goose down clothing” – just launched – 2,200 signatures in first 24 hours”
- Save Maasai Land, Culture and Animals a new petition dedicated to save Maasai people and their traditions” – written & launched by our Kenyan Ambassador Mr. Alfred Kipelian
- Ban bullfighting in Spain a new petition dedicated to ban any bullfighting in Spain” – written by our new Spanish Ambassador Mrs. Elena Alfaya
- We ask Apple CEO Tim Cook to give a strong signal to the world to “Stop any Safari hunting and poaching in Africa” – written & launched by AnimalsTrust President & Founder
- After the horrible slaughter of Cecil Lion we ask to“Revoke the dental pracitising license of Walter Palmer” – written by our new Irish Ambassador Mrs. Karen Sanderson
Note: Data registered on 14th December 2015 at 11:00 AM UTC + 1,00
- 1,066,981 signatures – more than 3 signatures per minute
- 10,458 signatures in the last 4 weeks
- There is no country in the world where we don’t have a signature!
- 1,459,311 shares on FB, Twitter & Google+
- More than 844,792 video views on our Youtube channels (a comment every 5-10 minutes):